Peggy and Shawn featured their wedding photography in a luxurious Narrative Album, expertly constructed with endless style and material options. Thirty beautifully mounted, crisp photographic pages are displayed in lay-flat, seamless panoramic construction. They selected each photograph they wished to feature, and like all of my albums, I designed each page with love.
Each one of our narrative albums are designed and proofed through simple and thoughtful consultation. You’ll receive a questionnaire to highlight your most loved images, and mark favorites in your online gallery. With every draft, you have an opportunity to leave suggestions and substitutions on each page. No design draft is finalized and sent along to the printer without our careful eye for detail and your final design approval.
Together, we can create a perfect telling of your wedding day story. Each wedding album design is unique to you, especially with a the following upgrades and customizations.
- cameo cover in leather or linen, with panoramic or square image
windows crafted into your cover to highlight your favorite photos
- including your names in foil or blind debossing on your leather or linen cover
- showcase your most beloved photograph in acrylic, metal, or wood
paired with a leather spine uniquely on your album cover 200
- additional ten pages in five panoramic design spreads 100
- additional twenty pages in ten panoramic design spreads 175
- upgrade to twelve-by-twelve or twelve-by-eighteen size 100
- upgrade to the complete narrative album, twelve-by-twelve
with one-hundred pages in fifty panoramic design spreads 600
Peggy and Shawn customized their Narrative Album with a linen cover in Tundra, blind debossing of their first names joined by a plus sign, in the gorgeous twelve-by-twelve size. Photographs of their album coming soon.
To order your own Narrative Album, or book your wedding with Amy Straka Photography, simply click contact in the top right corner and say hello.