My most popular portrait collection is by far the Reunion Collection. So many families travel from everywhere to reunite at our gorgeous woods and beaches, and I couldn’t be happier to catch that awesome and rare time, that everyone’s all together.
- Up to an hour of simple, narrative photography for your family
- Perfect for not just you and your children, but your parents, your sister, her wife, their dog, your brother, uncle, and neighbor. Include anyone you call family in any combinations
- Preview of select images shared through social media the following day
- Complete online proofing gallery with simple, a-la-carte ordering
- Gorgeous 16×20 canvas to keep for you or give to the people that started it all
- Print-resolution, unwatermarked files available for download to the personal archive of all who participate
- Option to schedule a ordering consultation, in your home or my studio
There’s even a special version available on HOLIDAYS, which may just be the ONLY time you can get everyone together. Check out what these collections include and think about calling some aunts and uncles! Book yours today.
View, share, order, and download from the Weingartz Family’s complete family lifestyle portrait gallery, online HERE for Asher’s first year, plus a little longer. You’ll see their maternity session at the orchard, Asher’s first days in his adorable nursery, the whole family along the dunes with a special cameo by a random helicopter, and every single image from this perfect winter studio session.
Book your babe’s milestones of their first year with Amy Straka, or just a session, or just whatever. Let’s get together. Contact me here today. Click “contact” in menu and introduce yourself. I can’t wait to meet you!
Little Valentine Sessions at my studio have begun. Let’s spend a few wonderful moments together, then I’ll share with you a handful of files. Matilda certainly enjoyed it. Remy, maybe not so much. Auntie and Mama and everybody that loves them, immensely.
Today’s Location: Uptown Portraiture Collective is a cooperative studio space in Michigan City’s up-and-coming Uptown Arts District that Amy Straka Photography calls home, along with one of her best pals, in the industry and in real life, Monica Zibutis. Sharing is caring, and if you’d care to share with us, forever or for an hour or two, hit us up on Instagram @uptownportraiturecollective until our fancy new website launches.
To book your own Little Valentine Session, click contact up there or leave me a comment. I look forward to seeing you.